THIS IS AN ARCHIVE OF OUR MAIN COVID-19 RESOURCES PAGE. Please refer to our main COVID-19 Resources for most up-to-date information. Please note information is rapidly changing and you should consult with your Pro Bono Partnership lawyer before relying on this guidance to make critical decisions.
Updated February 10, 2021
State of Connecticut
State of New Jersey
State of New York
- To apply for NYS FEMA assistance, applicants must attend a brief webinar (now through 4/17) and can register here.
- NY Forward—Reopening New York
- New York Attorney General Guidance Virtual Membership for Nonprofits
- Jackson Lewis’ DOL Publishes FAQs on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Jackson Lewis’ The New Employer Obligations under the Slightly Revised Families First Coronavirus Act
- Morgan Lewis’ Updated Form I-9: Revised Employer Handbook and Relaxed Document Requirements
Essential Services (Who Can/Cannot Work)
- Connecticut: https://portal.ct.gov/DECD/Content/Coronavirus-for-Businesses/Coronavirus-for-Businesses or call (860) 500-2333
- New Jersey: https://faq.business.nj.gov/en/articles/3820777-i-m-not-sure-if-my-business-needs-to-close-due-to-the-state-s-covid-19-directives-what-additional-guidance-is-there
- New York: https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-issues-guidance-essential-services-under-new-york-state-pause-executive-order
Information for Nonprofits and Community Organizations
- The CARES Act: Financial Relief for Nonprofits
- ANCOR’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation Resources (both general and NJ-specific)
Paycheck Protection Program
Special Covid-Related Relief Funds
Please Note: These resources are provided as a general informational service to volunteers, clients, and friends of Pro Bono Partnership. They should not be construed as, and do not constitute, legal advice on any specific matter, nor does distribution of this document create an attorney-client relationship.